Solavei Device Help
now browsing by category
After you are notified that your device has been unlocked by your previous carrier – VERY IMPORTANT STEP
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and back up your device via iTunes
- Restore your device from backup – select the most recent backup of your device
- This will complete your unlock from your previous carrier, and then you’ll be ready to switch to Solavei.
1) When you receive your new Solavei SIM card, insert it into the SIM slot.
2) Next, reset your Network Settings (All iOS versions).
- From the home screen, select Settings
- Select General
- Select Reset
- Select Reset Network Settings
- Select Reset Network Settings again
Android Manual Data Setup find it here : https://support.solavei.com/docs/DOC-1428
If you haven’t yet tried the Over The Air (OTA) configuration located here Device Selection we would suggest that this be the first step before trying to manually input the APN settings into your phone.
In an effort to assist Solavei Members with configuring their Android phone we have provided the APN settings for Android phones needed to enable internet and picture messaging (MMS) These instructions are for non specific Android Operating Systems (OS). Although these settings may work for other versions of Android, their menu steps could be different.
Manual Setup of Data/MMS on the Device
On the device, tap the Menu icon.
Select Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
Press the Menu key and tap New APN.
Select Name, enter Solavei and tap OK.
Select APN, enter solavei and tap OK.
Enter the user name and password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
Select MMSC, enter http://solavei.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc and tap OK.
Select MMS proxy:
Select MMS port:
Select MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
Select : Authentication type: Not set
Select APN type:default,supl,admin,mms,hipri (no spaces in here)
APN enable/disable: APN enabled.
Press the Menu key and select Save
Press the radio button next to Solavei to set the profile as default.
At this time Please Turn the phone Off and then back On again.
Please test the settings by sending an Picture message to yourself.
Tap the Menu icon.
Enter http://www.google.com and tap OK.